"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18.2







Friday, July 27, 2012

For the Birds...

A few weeks ago, AlphaStamps hosted a blog hop featuring their
design team members. And I was the very lucky winner at
Caroline Ouzts-Hay's blog, Glitter Tart Designs!
She sent me an incredible filled-to-the-brim bag of bird-themed
goodies! There was glitter, bird nest fibers, birdhouse chipboard
shapes, pearls, ribbons, collage sheets, text sheets, and more...
 ... neatly packaged in an adorable handstamped fabric bag.
That pink bird is absolutely precious!

Perhaps one day soon (more or less) I'll make
my own version of Caroline's enchanting
"Slices of a Birdhouse".


Keep your nest snug and dry, and Happy Flying!

Until next time,
Beverly

1 comment: